Turbo v. Road - what's the difference?
What is the difference and is one better than the other? Each has its own strength and weakness, but it will be determined by your weekly routine and objective.
- Quality of your training session is higher due to not being stuck in traffic
- You can ride a more consistent and even training effort
- Guaranteed it won’t be raining indoors but may get sweaty
- Helps develop your riding skills
- Nothing better than smashing a PB up your favourite climb
- Better for your endurance work as you don’t won’t be sitting on the indoor trainer for more than 60-90 minutes